American vs. foreign

Monday, February 4, 2008 | | |

Ok, I finally get a vehicle for my complaints and read to vent my frustrations! Automobiles.com will

Its like I have been relocated in time and I am standing in the middle of the toy store with Henry Ford black American Express card and I can have everything and anything I want ... Meaning ... Where oh where do I start ...

Let me begin hiking ... I am not an English major I had in fact not a major journalist to forgive me mistakes and not follow the rules taught by our friendly English teachers around the world ... :)

How is it possible that American car manufacturers have convinced us in the years to buy their poorly built cars and trucks and at the same time, we are convinced that we should do, because it has helped USA employ workers. They never said that we once screwed up and have shit building for decades and began to make changes to suspend while we get the quality control of our division on an equal footing with our foreign competitors . This message has never made its way to our newspapers or television.

One of the main causes of my parents are not able to move forward while raising a family were the costs associated with maintaining a poorly constructed American automobile. God thank you, my father was able to work on the car himself and he had friends who are also mechanics. I watched my father continues to replace the door handles on the all-new sedan Omni Horizon that my mother was so happy she could buy. This car is the biggest piece of crap ever built. If this car was to be today, it would have generated a class action to justice. My father was constantly working on this car and all other U.S. manufactured car belonging to us, new and / or used. It is unreal. It was not until I was older that I realized this was not everyone had something to do. It was also after my uncle, who worked at a factory of U.S. Steel, purchased a Nissan and experience first-hand the reliability of foreign built a car.

Ford, GM, Dodge and is so pleased that Toyota and Lexus have not built a pick up which takes on a more dynamic with a big powerful diesel engine. Because if they did, they would most likely dead or their output.

I am a veteran American and served my country in the U.S. Air Force during dessert storm. So do not think I am a strong anti-American mouth. I'm just pissed off that my parents, who were very fragmented, have been brain washed to buy American and they were delivered a pile of junk that eventually cost them a fortune in the long term. My parents are struggling to pay bills each week. The rent, gas and light lunch money for school, etc., while the CEO and executives of GM and Ford and employees enjoy beyond comfortable salaries and extravagant lifestyles . I have no sympathy for these companies and their lack of concern for the American family and workers of America. They should have been more difficult to negotiate with unions and the construction of a better quality vehicles.

I do not understand how Honda and Toyota can get it so right and they can not even bring!

0 comments: