2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 | | |

My truck is in the shop and I have a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer this company gave me the car service center. I was happy to get something with enough space to the rear to take an ATV.

The truck has nice lines and travel comfortably. It's not as sloppy as I expected, but its certainly not as flexible as I would like it to be. The interior is spacious, but lack of visual stimulation. He feels the same as the Chevy blazer yourself in 20 years. Not much change as inside my point of view. I am confident tone has changed but it is the same for me. And I'm not ragging on this truck because it is American made. BMW for the longest time kept the same laid indoor / design of the dashboard. Let the Chevrolet Trailblazer.

The steering wheel and seat are uncomfortable. The controls are easily accessible and fairly intuitive, with the exception of one important point. Your side view mirror adjustment. I looked and looked and looked. I drove the truck twice before I looked in the glove compartment for the owner manual. I soon learned that this particular model does not have a side view mirror adjustment. Now that I can concentrate on whenever I get in this truck. It is two thousand seven! Damn! I do not think you could get a car or truck non-commercial which mirrors manual setup ... Am I not here? Each manufacturer make a model or a version with side view mirrors must be adjusted manually?

So for me is just another example of a poorly constructed and poorly designed vehicle. Now, if an engineer or Chevrolet Executive seeks to explain the situation, I am all ears. I hope the money has been used for some safety devices and not to manage profit margins.

0 comments: